Create a remarkable luxury experience.
West Baden Springs Hotel is anything but ordinary—it is an extraordinary experience. You will be captivated once you step foot inside this National Historic Landmark (NHL) built in 1902. With its one-of-a-kind domed atrium spanning 200 feet, it has been called the "Eighth Wonder of the World." Rooms rise in six tiers around the dome, and balcony rooms provide a panoramic view of the atrium.
West Baden Springs Hotel features:
- 243 luxury guest rooms and suites
- Natatorium housing indoor lap pool, spa, salon, and fitness center
- Meeting and Event space
- Championship-level golf courses
- Casual and fine dining options
- Exquisite retail shops
- Just for Kids events
- Riding stables
- Historic tours
- Non-smoking hotel facility
- Shuttle service to French Lick Springs Hotel, Event Center, French Lick Casino, The Stables, and Golf Courses.
- Pet friendly (advance notice required)
- Valet and concierge services
The Best Hotel Value is Yours With These Complimentary Amenities
- High-speed wired and wireless internet
- Fitness Center access
- Indoor/Outdoor pool complex and hot tub access
- Resort parking and valet service
- Resort shuttle service
- Sports & Exhibit Center access (rental equipment available)
- USA Today delivered every morning (weekdays only)
- Two bottles of water per day in guest room
West Baden Springs Hotel
8538 West Baden Avenue
West Baden Springs, Indiana 47469
West Baden Springs Hotel is thrilled to be consistently honored by the readers of Condé Nast Traveler. The resort was just chosen as the 15th Best Resort in the U.S., which comes on the heels of our Gold List Designation in January 2009.
The 15th annual Gold List, published in the January 2009 issue, features 710 of the best hotels, resorts and cruise lines from around the world. Over 32,000 readers voted in the Readers’ Choice Awards and then the magazine interviewed them to identify what specifically makes them the cream of the crop.